Wednesday, July 23, 2008

And this is where it gets to screaming.

I don't have the energy or creativity to do a long, eloquent job of this, so let's sum it up like this:

Lad lost his job almost two weeks ago, he has an interview on Monday.
Best Friend lost his job yesterday. He goes job hunting today.
Rent is due in a week and a day.
I haven't had a cigarette in almost 6 weeks.
The cunt lived with us for two weeks, didn't help out at all like she said she would, left on short notice, and broke my rules about smoking in the house.
I've got the beginnings of either strep throat or tonsillitis.
I've got way more hours at work.
And our lease is not being renewed in September.

I don't even feel sexy right now.

I just feel like it may be high time for the weekend, so that I can decompress.

0 comments: