Saturday, February 6, 2010

Early Morning Alice Cooper

In the past few minutes I did something I never thought I would do: I deleted one of my old blog entries. For those of you that have actually read my blog entries before, it was the rundown of all the men I've had intimate relations with.

Why did I do it? Well, for one, I no longer feel the desire to scroll around and read about all of them, nor do I really feel like having them read that entry as I become more and more open about this blog (Which I am). They know they've slept with me, I know they've slept with me, I might go over them in brief memory posts at some point, and that's all I need.

If you haven't read that entry before, the most you really came away with was a lot of bitchery and the knowledge that I've had full intercourse with fourteen males, fooled around with an additional eight, and it didn't mention the three females I've been in male-centric threesomes with.

I contemplated rewriting it, but I decided that the best plan of action was to delete it. I may go through my old entries and edit some things that need refining at some point, I hesitate to do so since they do show a growth, but I need to make sure that they're up to my current standards.


Anyhow. As for what else is going on...Not much. Steven and I have the spark back (You may have noticed that I slipped in Picking Up...I have since given up on calling him Lad since I continually nearly type his name anyhow). Mind you, in my spectacular fashion...I never did tell him that I felt that way. Given that I've been having an emotional roller coaster ride lately, I suspect it may mostly be time to look into a higher synthroid dosage and I need to remember to take my multivitamin.

I may or may not be going back to school this fall. If my friend tells the truth, I'll have to take an aptitude test for class placement. I can see it now - They'll probably tell me not to even bother with English and Social and stick me in bottom-rung Math and Science. And I can't even recall if I passed Career And Life Management (If I did, I obviously forgot it immediately afterward).

Most of my free time lately has been spent playing either World of Warcrack or reading Inkheart.

0 comments: