Monday, March 15, 2010

Update. Again.

I am impatiently awaiting callbacks from potential employers, spending far too much time checking my social networking stuff (I'm on ten different sites. Some of them are niche sites. Some of them merely assist in my need to talk too fuckin' much about not much at all), playing a lot of warcrack (I do love me some warcrack, especially since every minute that I'm inside playing warcrack, I'm not outside smoking), drawing, or attempting to write.

Keyword is attempting.

Today I was trimming (I, ah, let things grow wild for a little bit. It was fun. But it was starting to become less soft and more wiry and I didn't like it), and the damn trimmer nicked me. Multiple times. So my twat is bleeding from a place where it shouldn't be, at a time when it shouldn't be. How very utterly lovely. I've been petting it regularly since, begging its forgiveness.

One of my toys broke. By broke, I mean the fucking part used to stimulate me FUCKING BROKE OFF. I bawled my eyes out, it was my favourite. And it did it riiiight before I got off, and changing the stimulation at that point isn't enjoyable for me, so that orgasm never reached its destination.

One of my toys is making a high-pitched squealing noise, similar to the noise Old Faithful made before that toy died. This does not bode well.

And my last vibrating toy is being choosy about when it wants to turn on. Needless to say, I'm having a crap week on the toy front.

0 comments: