Wednesday, September 29, 2010

30 Days Of Letters - The Person I Hate The Most

When I read the first of Essin' Em's 30 Days Of Letters (Done before her by other bloggers whom I keep intending to read in length), I was intrigued. And now I'm giving it a go myself.

Some of you will remember my April post about my sexual assault. This is for that fucker.


Dear Montana,

Fuck you very much. With a railroad spike. I hate you. No, more than that - what I feel for you is a seething, boiling deep-seated loathing. You, amongst so many, are the one person I wish a violent and unpleasant death upon. I will never forgive you for the sexual assault. Never. I will be hard-pressed to not let my rage loose should I ever see you now that I am strong enough to not crawl into a dark corner and cry for the bit of me that you killed.

You deserve nothing good in life, and that is that.

Go die in a fire.

0 comments: