Friday, October 8, 2010

30 Days Of Letters - Someone In Another Country

When I read the first of Essin' Em's 30 Days Of Letters (Done before her by other bloggers whom I keep intending to read in length), I was intrigued. And now I'm giving it a go myself.

Dear S,

It’s been a few years now. I haven’t seen you online, mind you, my old MSN got hacked and I hadn’t talked to you in a while so I couldn’t re-get your address.

I miss you quite a bit. I remember sitting up late enjoying that you were just starting your day. I remember the little jokes, and the long discussions of those we liked, and the time you scanned in your book that you’d decorated that included how awesome I was.

I know the likelihood of me ever talking to you again is slim, but you were, are, awesome, and I hope you’re doing well for yourself, whatever you’re doing.

0 comments: