Monday, November 1, 2010

30 Days Of Letters - The Person Who Is Going Through The Worst Of Times

When I read the first of Essin' Em's 30 Days Of Letters (Done before her by other bloggers whom I keep intending to read in length), I was intrigued. And now I'm giving it a go myself.

Dear T,

I know things have been tough. I’m glad you have a job now, but I worry you’ll fuck this one up like all the rest. You have a history of lying and stealing to and from your employers, and you always quit in order to avoid notice. The last time you were searching for a job, you lied and told them I was your former manager. I refused to answer the phone, by the way. I wasn’t going to be part of that fraud, close friend or not.

T, you need to stop this bullshit if you want to get your head above water. For the sake of your daughter, my goddaughter. She deserves to have a mommy who doesn’t risk arrest for stealing. Who doesn’t risk a lawsuit. If she loses you she’ll have neither a father nor a mother during her most important years, and I’m currently ill equipped to take her, even if I am her crazy auntie who loves her to bitties.

Much though I wish it could happen, chances are no matter what Hunter will continue bouncing around to avoid detection and therefore avoid supporting the two of you. You need to be strong and have integrity. If you work that, in due time I swear you’ll be able to support the two of you. The budget will be tight, but you can do it.

Please help yourself. I don’t know if I can do anything.

0 comments: