Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Another club night!

Yippee! I finally have someone who has the link aside from my best friend! <3 That's two people who know me offline who get to hear about my sex life. Okay, my best friend does anyhow. That boy's not surprised by anything I do, whether it be a fantasy, an experience, or a person. I could probably fuck the CN tower and he wouldn't blink. Although most people'd be like 'What...The...Fuck...'

Anywhore.

Saturday was Gay Prom AND club night! Complete win. However, it was extreeeemely hot, I nearly passed out from heatstroke earlier in the day and was not very pleased. I recovered, that's all I can say there.

Gay prom...Was lame. Lame, lame, LAME. Techno music can be nice, but it's prom. Some people were there with boyfriends or girlfriends. Romantic is nice for dancing close with someone you love, techno's better for...not dancing really close, I guess.

But the club, as always, was kickass!

I have a serious love for the dance floor and can usually be found there, dancing my heart out. For hours. With few breaks. I try to not stop unless my feet hurt, I need to use the ladies, or I need a drink.

This was one of those nights.

I danced. I danced some more. I danced with a lovely lady (Who has the link to here and is a better dancer than me). I danced with Marcus and with his glowsticks. I danced with strangers. And I danced with a guy who's gorgeous. And warm. And a very, very, very good kisser. He drove me home, we probably would have wound up fucking in the truck in the parking lot if I hadn't been bleeding and not inclined to bleed all over the truck.

And I nearly fell over in the bathroom before going to bed.

-Gypsy

0 comments: