Wednesday, October 27, 2010

30 Days Of Letters - The Person Who Broke My Heart The Hardest

When I read the first of Essin' Em's 30 Days Of Letters (Done before her by other bloggers whom I keep intending to read in length), I was intrigued. And now I'm giving it a go myself.

About four years ago I fell hard for a guy from roleplaying. I felt harder for him than my boyfriend at the time. Around the same time that I realized I also loved Hunter (just in time for him to break my heart), he fell off the face of the Internet.


Dear Soda,

I still wonder why you have never come back. I have been over you for quite a while now, and I do not resent you at all for leaving, but I do miss you, and at the time, freshly dumped and fragile, your lack of presence was an added blow. I know at the times you had computer issues, through one of our mutual friends, but I held out hope that you'd come back.

Needless to say, you never did. I wonder what you're doing now. Are you happy? I hope you are. I am.

Once, I wrote a poem about how I felt about you. I still have it somewhere. I cannot recall most of it. I think you would have liked it.

If you ever come back, I'm missing our Blaise/Colin role-play. We need to continue that someday.

0 comments: