Tuesday, October 26, 2010

30 Days Of Letters - Someone Who Pesters My Mind

When I read the first of Essin' Em's 30 Days Of Letters (Done before her by other bloggers whom I keep intending to read in length), I was intrigued. And now I'm giving it a go myself.

And I manage to go back on myself and address this to the ex who hurt me the most.


Hunter:

I don't know why you still hold court in my mind on a regular basis. I certainly don't want you to, given how angry I am with you, how much so I have been for nearly three years now.

And yet at least once per week I think of you. I seethe, but nothing prevents thoughts of you from drifting into my mind unbidden. All of them are cross. How can they not be? You treated me, Trina, and your daughter, my goddaughter like shit. Because of your lack of responsibility that little girl likely doesn't remember what her father even looks like. Hopefully we never have to tell her what kind of muck-sucking pond scum you are.

I do not wish you the best, Hunter. I hope you learn the hard way, and far too late, just what you lost.

0 comments: